Step back in time and experience the beauty and majesty of the historic Minneapolis City Hall and Hennepin County Courthouse as you exchange your wedding vows surrounded by stained glass windows and carved Italian marble. Whether you dream of a small intimate ceremony, a large formal dinner reception, or a brief ceremony followed by a cocktail reception and dance, the City Hall and Courthouse will fit your needs.
Conveniently located in downtown Minneapolis with easy access to hotels, parking, downtown shops and night clubs, the City Hall and Courthouse offers a unique venue for your wedding, reception, anniversary party, reunion, corporate dinner, awards ceremony, meeting, seminar or other special event. Contact us at 612-596-9512 or firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations and information.
Site amenities include:
- Banquet facilities for up to 300 guests
- Outstanding in-house catering services and menu options
- Exceptional photo opportunities
- Nearby parking ramps with affordable rates
- Exclusive space use the day of your event
- Wednesday through Sunday availability
- Smoke-free building
- Fully accessible building
- Bridal changing room
- Direct access to Light Rail Transit
To be married by a judge at the District Court, please call 612-348-9962 or visit Marriage Ceremonies.